ROFLcopter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROFLcopter

Fairy Server's prime EU End-Game Linkshell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaall's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaall

Jaall's application Empty
PostSubject: Jaall's application   Jaall's application EmptyMon May 19, 2008 5:55 pm

Your name: Jaall

Usual Playtimes: mostly every weekday 3:30 pm -10:00/10:30 pm, saturday 8:00 am - 10:30 pm a few breaks in between, sundays 5:30 pm - 10:00/10:30 pm

Jobs: PLD75 and SMN75 however smn is gimped and does not have very good gear so pld is my main job atm

Server(s): Fairy

Sky/Sea Access: sky access and CoP 5-2

HNM Experience: fafnir and a few other smaller nm's like roc etc.

Previous/Current Linkshells: ctrlaltelite dynamis ls, previous "thedarkguys" hnm and sky ls, "fullwipe" social

References:
idk whos in ls lol, but a lot of people who are in ctrlaltelite

Non-LS Events:
i dont really do any lol, maybe a few missions here and there but they are made during my "free time"

Background Information & Goals:
well i am out to have fun and secondly to get good rewards. I do not argue if i lose a lot, and i am always willing to help. I aim to get koenig helmet and that is all really lol, other than that is to have fun ^^

Crafts:
no crafts lol, well smithing is lvl 3

Other: nothing worth mentioning really
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Admin
Hidan

Jaall's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaall's application   Jaall's application EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:00 pm

Accepted.

1 week Trial period.
Back to top Go down
https://roflcpter.rpg-board.net/

Jaall's application
Page 1 of 1