ROFLcopter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROFLcopter

Fairy Server's prime EU End-Game Linkshell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes and Additions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Koryuu

Changes and Additions Empty
PostSubject: Changes and Additions   Changes and Additions EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:15 pm

As part of the new rules implemented the following changes have been made
Hardxesbeth
Thanatos
Volfield
Zangdar
Taz
have all be moved down 1 place on their wishlists for missing a minimum of 1 weeks runs without notification

Alve
Darkserpent
Tigar
Yunamahoutsukai
Have failed to attend any run for the past 3 weeks and will be removed from the linkshell completely unless they post/attend before next saturday

On the subject of missing runs I have decided to amend the rules slightly
If you miss a run for any reason whatsoever you get 1 warning this even applies to people on a break but does not go into effect until monday
my reasoning is that when people miss runs in point systems they lose the point/points for that run so regardless of posting why or not they miss out, currently people on breaks would simply move up the list as people get drops till they come back and suddenly they are next in line with no effort
also this affects people that would prefer to miss sky or sea in favor of the other or simply only listed for one events drops
attendence to both is mandatory regardless and failure to attend will result in you dropping down on lists after 9 warnings (1 point = 3 warnings)

I wish only the best for this linkshell as a whole and if the carrot of drops does not work then I will use the stick and will keep getting a bigger stick until the donkey works
Back to top Go down
Zuljin

Zuljin

PostSubject: Re: Changes and Additions   Changes and Additions EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:13 pm

y so srs?
Back to top Go down
Koryuu

PostSubject: Re: Changes and Additions   Changes and Additions EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:47 pm

because my mog safe/locker is currently full of popsets I cant use because nobody turns up anymore
If people arnt going to show up unless I say Im doing the NM they are next in line for then Im going to take away those peoples spots and give them to people that show up every run

If it means pissing off a few skivers then so be it I will shout for new members to fill up the spaces
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Admin
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Changes and Additions   Changes and Additions EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:11 pm

You got my full support Mr. Drg!
Back to top Go down
https://roflcpter.rpg-board.net/
Zuljin

Zuljin

PostSubject: Re: Changes and Additions   Changes and Additions EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:16 pm

So it has come to this.. we're actually gonna shout for members.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Admin
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Changes and Additions   Changes and Additions EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Its been done before sadly.

Even when i was lead!
Back to top Go down
https://roflcpter.rpg-board.net/
Hyunkyl

PostSubject: Re: Changes and Additions   Changes and Additions EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Recruitment time!
Back to top Go down
valrash

valrash

PostSubject: Re: Changes and Additions   Changes and Additions EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Hmmm... Maybe I was lucky, but never really had to shout for members. I am unsure when I will be back, I can not see an easily available telephone number for SE to call and get my account details back. When/if I get more time I will look into it, hopefully I should have a day off soon.

However I am unsure if I would wish to pursue sea/sky, as I was trying to push for other events to be implemented just before I left such as KSNM 99, Bv2 etc but these were always hard to implement with the lack of people using the forums and although they could be arranged it was ultimately frustrating. Tbh most sky NM's and guards can be low manned and very few people needed items from them in the end.
Back to top Go down
Koryuu

PostSubject: Re: Changes and Additions   Changes and Additions EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Its mostly Kirin and Sea Jailers still suck with torques
but yea Im sitting on popsets and having to do lesser Jailers because we lack people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes and Additions   Changes and Additions Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes and Additions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROFLcopter :: Newz/Announcements-
Jump to: