ROFLcopter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROFLcopter

Fairy Server's prime EU End-Game Linkshell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Phaal

Go down 
+5
Hyunkyl
Volfield
Koryuu
Twyla
Phaal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Phaal

Application: Phaal Empty
PostSubject: Application: Phaal   Application: Phaal EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:49 pm

Your name: Phaal

Usual Playtimes: atm monday-thursday whenever im not at uni (usually 5pm+) and randomly on weekends

Jobs: MNK75 NIN75 SAM59 (full list at ffxiah profile: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=135954)

Server(s): Fairy

Sky/Sea Access: Both

HNM Experience: All Sky gods, all sea NMs, Tier 4 ZNM's, Behemoth, Aspid, Adamantoise, Oryou Uncapped, Salvage in a small group.

Previous/Current Linkshells: Previous: Excalibur, Eternia, CtrlAltElite (others I can't remember atm) Current: just a social shell

References: Know a number of you guys from Eternia and Rofl before I left for excalibur, and some from CAE.

Non-LS Events: None

Background Information & Goals: Been playing since 2004, well accomplished monk (minus the lack of BB D: ) and enjoyed levelling ninja following that. Recently playtime had dropped down due to a lock of interest and time to play, but recently I've found myself with most of the week free and not much to do so tried playing again. Found that without endgame and people to talk to the game gets very boring quickly so that's the main reason I'm applying Smile Wouldn't mind getting a few bits of gear for monk and nin that im missing aswell if its free.

Crafts: Bonecraft 55+1 Leather and Clothcraft 28

Other: If there's any jobs your needing atm (even lolbrd) let me know as I've started to loose the interest I had in levelling sam and need something else to focus on Razz
Back to top Go down
Twyla

PostSubject: Re: Application: Phaal   Application: Phaal EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:08 am

/vouch! Great monk.

And I'm not just saying this cos he's my bro irl. Wink
Back to top Go down
Koryuu

PostSubject: Re: Application: Phaal   Application: Phaal EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:19 am

/vouch
Known Phaal long time good player
Back to top Go down
Volfield

PostSubject: Re: Application: Phaal   Application: Phaal EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:35 am

Name rings a church bell (huge one), Nice person.

Let the man in.
Back to top Go down
Hyunkyl

PostSubject: Re: Application: Phaal   Application: Phaal EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:47 am

/vouch
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Application: Phaal   Application: Phaal EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:37 am

vouch.
and only because he's Twyla's brother xD (j/k. Nice guy, would be a welcome part of our little community)
Back to top Go down
Goby

Goby

PostSubject: Re: Application: Phaal   Application: Phaal EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Rebekka wrote:
vouch.
and only because he's Twyla's brother xD (j/k. Nice guy, would be a welcome part of our little community)

It shows that you aren't all that often in game Bekka ^^
Our little community isn't all that little anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
Rebekka

Rebekka

PostSubject: Re: Application: Phaal   Application: Phaal EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Goby wrote:

It shows that you aren't all that often in game Bekka ^^

i know =/
i miss you guys.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Admin
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Application: Phaal   Application: Phaal EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Hmm... you were already in ls back when we started.. ended up leaving...

Contact me ingame please
Back to top Go down
https://roflcpter.rpg-board.net/
Zuljin

Zuljin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Phaal   Application: Phaal EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Thought you quit the game and gave everything to Twyla! D:

Welcome back! Very Happy

/vouch
Back to top Go down
Phaal

PostSubject: Re: Application: Phaal   Application: Phaal EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Yeah I had Gavion, but with the placement I'm on atm for uni all I have up here is a laptop, and this is really the only game I have for it Razz So I started playing again to pass time when I was bored then got into levelling sam Smile

I also understand if I don't get accepted becuase of the fact I did leave this shell previously.
Back to top Go down
Zuljin

Zuljin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Phaal   Application: Phaal EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:23 pm

If you don't get accepted, I will BREAK someone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Phaal   Application: Phaal Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Phaal
Page 1 of 1