ROFLcopter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROFLcopter

Fairy Server's prime EU End-Game Linkshell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyunkyl application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hyunkyl

Hyunkyl application Empty
PostSubject: Hyunkyl application   Hyunkyl application EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:05 pm

Your name: Hyunkyl

Usual Playtimes: Whenever I can : 8am-2pm GMT-4 (EST) and 11h30 pm-3am GMT-4(EST) weekdays, usually noon-5pm GMT-4 (EST) on weekends

Jobs: Sam 75 Nin 75 Rng 53 War 52

Server(s): Fairy

Sky/Sea Access: have both access

HNM Experience: none

Previous/Current Linkshells: OceanicSky (Sky/Sea but now dead/converted to social LS), Tidalwaves(limbus)

References: Kaedetsuka, Dautrip, Finelame, Frenchman, Zangdar (all former OS members^^)

Non-LS Events: levelling War and Rng

Background Information & Goals: Good player with nice gear and good attitude, wanna finish my Sky gear and maybe get some other stuff in other endgame events

Crafts: Smithing 15

Other: I know I would have limited playtime in this LS for events during the week but I'm reallly motivated to accomplish my goals and I would like this LS to help me do that. I am willing to put in the hours to acquire the items by rightful means and will be a commited member if I'm accepted ^^ Ask my references, they will tell you Razz Hope you give me a shot and thank you in advance ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyunkyl application   Hyunkyl application EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:54 pm

/vouch very good skill samurai Wink
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Admin
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Hyunkyl application   Hyunkyl application EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:58 pm

please contact me ingame Hyunkyl.
Back to top Go down
https://roflcpter.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyunkyl application   Hyunkyl application Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyunkyl application
Page 1 of 1